Forum on networking
You may remember that at the conclusion of the AGM in Montreal, in April, 1999, an Action Plan was approved that included a proposal by Martha Stone (Canada) to initiate a membership-wide electronic Forum on the Network Concept, and what it means for the future of Orbicom.
We are pleased to inform you that significant activity has been undertaken to implement this proposal. The project has been divided into four major phases:
1. A Focus Group Discussion (Nov. /Dec., 1999);
2. A Membership Survey (Jan. / Feb. 2000);
3. An Electronic Membership Forum (Mar. 2000);
4. A Synthesis of the Forum to be presented to the Orbicom Board of Directors and to the next AGM.
- Orbicom Forum on Networking : Key Issues and Recommendations (by Claude-Yves Charron & Martha Stone, April 00)
- Summary of Initiatives Proposals Online Forum (by Martha Stone, March 00)
- Summary of Discussion on Roles and Responsabilities (by Claude-Yves Charron, March 00)
- Synthesis of the "Orbicom Forum on Networking" Survey (by Magda Fusaro, March 00)
- Appendix : Networking Survey Analytical Grid (by Magda Fusaro & Marie-Claude Dugré, February 2000)
- Phase II: Membership Survey (by Magda Fusaro, February 2000)
- Synthesis of Focus Group Dîscussion (by Martha Stone, December 1999)
- Network Issues Paper : Part 2 (by Martha Stone, April 99)
- Discussion Points for Preparation of Networks Issue Paper Part : 1 (by Martha Stone, April 99)